The Kingsland range of Hydraulic Single Punching Machines all come equipped with a deep throat of 625mm. Heavy-duty support tables with scales and backstops, universal die holder for punching in plate, flat bar, angle iron and flange of channel and beam are all part of the standard execution.
The punching machines are available from 60 ton to 175 ton, both in single-ended as well as double-ended execution.
Furthermore, tooling from competitors machines and/or other brand-names can be used without special machine-modifications. The standard machine comes equipped with a deep throat (single-ended version) and universal die-bolster, punching up to 57 mm diameter/slot. The front part of the table can be removed in order to punch in large format angle-iron.
- Punch adaptors
- Swing away stripper unit
- Easy change punch holder
- Universal Die bolster
- Heavy duty supports with guides on punch station
- Service tool kit
- Work station guards
- Instruction, operating and maintenance manual
- Hydraulic oil
- full stroke adjustment
- low power inching and adjustable stroke
- universal die bolster punching up to 57 mm as standard
- large punch table with multi-purpose bolster – removable table block for overhang channel/joist flange punching
- machines with very low maintenance requirements
- wide variety of applications – for large hole punching, crimping, tube notching, bar bending, sheet bending, punch press applications, etc.
- deep throat depth as standard
- overload relief on hydraulic system
- interchangeable bearings, seals and valves readily available from stockists of hydraulic equipment
Punch Station-Applications (optional equipment)
Channel/beam web bolster
Specially designed web bolster for punching in the web of channel or beam. Bolsters for special profiles available on application.
Large hole attachment
Large hole/slot attachment for diameters from 38 up to 110 mm.
Also available for diameters up to 160 or 225 mm.
Quick tool change
Quick change punch holder: only needs to turn the punch holder by 90° to lock in position.
‘Super-quick’ tool change
Spring and ball bearings lock/un-lock the tool in position with 90° hand turn.
No spanners or wrenches required.
Tube notch unit
For 90-degree connection with tubes.
Available for outside diameters up to 165 mm.