Our ERMS brake presses are specially designed for people needing an easy to use, but highly accurate CNC brake press with basic necessary features. Sizes range from 1600 x 40T to 4300mm x 400Ton.
Automatic compensation of the side frame deflection by means of table referenced linear encoders, Independent double acting hydraulic system with linear encoders producing a double closed loop system with guaranteed beam positioning up to 0.01mm, and Linear guides to ensure positive alignment of pulse reader in linear encoder over full stroke of the beam makes the ERMS machines a very popular brake press in today's modern sheet metal shops.
- Electro-hydraulic levelling and depth stop setting by synchro system.
- All steel welded interlocked Monoblock construction
- Automatic compensation of the side frame deflection by means of table referenced measuring scales.
- Pendant control panel with CNC control EASYBEND-2D
- CNC controlled X-R backgauge with 0.1mm positioning accuracy, including 2 universal finger blocks.
- Y1/Y2 Hydraulic synchro axis with 0.01mm positioning accuracy.
- Programmable working pressure, ram stroke and ram opening
- Central manual anti-deflection table.
- Manufacturer supplied Laser Safety light guard
- Operation, programming and maintenance manual.
- Foot pedal control
- FastBend 2D control
- CNC anti-deflection table.
- 4-Axis Backgauge
- Extra Finger blocks
- Fixed or movable front supports
- Larger daylight opening and cylinder strokes